Thank you for joining us in honoring those who have made noteworthy achievements throughout the many years of Armstrong county sports. Please check back with us often as we will have all upcoming events posted as well as information about past events and the people and organizations that help make the Armstrong County Sports Hall of Fame what it is.
Our Board of Governors is pleased to congratulate the following individuals who were inducted into our Hall of Fame at our 45th Annual Induction Banquet.
- Charles Bonello - Leechburg - Football
- Joseph Gourley - Apollo-Ridge - Football
- Fred Hamilton - Freeport - Football
- Vicki Keasey - Freeport - Softball Coach
- Paul L. Lhote - Ford City - Baseball
- Cassandra L. (Cutts) Pinson - Ford City - Women's Basketball
- Robb Smith - Leechburg - Football Coach
- Jerry Sybert - Kittanning - Basketball
- Dave Sysyn - Kittanning - Boys' Basketball Coach
- Robert L. Walker, Jr. - Parks Twp. - Special Award: Military
- Dennis L. Wolfe - Leechburg - Special Award: Builder
We are also pleased to congratulate the following senior student-athletes who were designated by the coaching staffs and administrations of the following Armstrong County high schools to be honored for their athletic accomplishments at our banquet.
- Apollo-Ridge High School - Daylon Wells & Paxton Fetterman
- Armstrong Jr.-Sr. High School - Zane Dudek & Abbey DiGregorio
- Freeport Area High School - Robert Reichenbaugh & Maggie Ward
- Karns City High School - Ian McElroy & Alison Boltz
- Leechburg Area High School - Cory Nulph & Carlee George
- West Shamokin High School - Benjamin Vicini & Katelyn Glover
Please contact us with any comments or suggestions.