Thank you for joining us in honoring those who have made noteworthy achievements throughout the many years of Armstrong county sports. Please check back with us often as we will have all upcoming events posted as well as information about past events and the people and organizations that help make the Armstrong County Sports Hall of Fame what it is.
Our Board of Governors is pleased to announce the names of the individuals who have been selected to be inducted into our Hall of Fame at our 46th Annual Induction Banquet. They are as follows:
- Curtis Cutts (Ford City) - Football and Basketball
- Paul Michael "Mitch" Frerotte (Kittanning) - Football
- Dave Fuhrman (Freeport) - Basketball
- Mark J. Hodak (Worthington) - Special Award: Builder
- Margaret E. "Maggie" Jones (Leechburg) - Softball
- Edward C. King (Freeport) - Football
- Michael A. Nagy (Rural Valley) - Basketball Coach
- Martin K. Sanders (Kittanning) - Hockey
- Andrew Tressler (Leechburg) - Basketball
- William Ivan White (Parks Two.) - Special Award: Military
Please contact us with any comments or suggestions.